Why Do I Want a Coach?
- You feel stuck or lost, and are ready for change.
- You want your life to be truer to who you are.
- You remember that you once felt passionately about your life and want that sense of joy to return.
- You are facing transition and the necessary changes feel challenging.
- You are aware of the passage of time and want to make the most of life now.
- You want to move through fear, gain confidence, and create a life you believe in.
- You want to deepen, adjust, or broaden your relationships.
- You want to access your creativity.
- You did it — you raised great kids — and now what?
- Figuring it all out alone is stressful.
- You want solid support toward reaching specific goals.
- Health and happiness just became more important.
- You or a family member are moving forward with wellness, which may include procedures and treatments, and it is important to create balance and integration in your family and your personal life.
- You want to feel good!
- You know that working in partnership with a great coach helps you get centered, clear, and focused, and supports you to effectively make the changes necessary for your own well-being.
What is Life Coaching?
- Life Coaching is a process to discover who you are, what you value, and to explore what is personally fulfilling.
- Life Coaching is a process of awakening to your current perspectives, experimenting with alternative perspectives, and recognizing all the possibilities associated with a chosen perspective.
- Life Coaching is a process in which you deepen your learning, and move through fear into clarity.
- Life Coaching provides a secure and positive environment in which you consciously make choices to create the life you want.
- Life Coaching is a supportive process that encourages you to confidently take action to make things happen.
- Life Coaching is an experience you choose because you really do want change and you want it now.
What is Coaching’s Philosophy?
- Coaching is founded on the belief that humans have unlimited potential.
- Coaching holds that we are each moving forward, and that we can move forward easier, faster, and with greater effectiveness with the support, guidance, and empowerment of coaching.
- Coaching is based on a belief that we are all able to make the most of the time we have and experience happiness and fulfillment.
How Does a Coach Work?
- A coach focuses on the client, the client’s achievement of their smaller goals, and the fulfillment of the client’s ultimate desire to live a balanced, healthy, and happy life.
- A skilled professional coach integrates powerful questions, active listening, reflected clarity, intuition, a co-created course of action, encouraging support, mutually designed accountability, acknowledgement, and a range of compelling and creative tools to help the client deepen understanding of themselves and take the actions needed to achieve true fulfillment.
What is a Co-Active Coaching Relationship?
- A co-active coaching relationship is the collaboration between coach and client, focused on the client and the client’s agenda, to effectively and supportively facilitate the client’s achievement of specific goals, and the fulfillment of a desired, balanced life.
- A co-active coaching relationship is the cornerstone to effective coaching and is designed by both the coach and the client in the beginning of their work together, and is re-designed by both coach and client whenever there is a desire or need to do so.
- The co-active coach-client relationship is honest and open, and is secure in integrity and confidentiality.
- The co-active coach-client relationship is a partnership.
- The co-active relationship holds that all things are possible.