Group Coaching is a fun and inspiring way to experience the benefits of life coaching with the additional support of a small community of women who are working on similar issues.
Group Coaching can help you gain clarity, create your vision, set your goals, design your personal course of action, move through fears, acknowledge you and your accomplishments, and provide a powerful sense of connection in growth.
- Women interested in a common topic and local to the Menlo Park, Palo Alto, and Los Gatos area, may form a group. Groups may form with as few as four participants, and enrollment is limited to eight individuals per group.
- Groups meet in person once a month for 90 minutes.
- I lead each session, check in with each group member, maintain group focus and accountability, ask powerful questions, facilitate discussion, and provide valuable tools and support for each participant’s individual progress.
- Confidentiality, non-judgment, and a supportive environment are honored in all Group Coaching sessions.
- Group Coaching topics often center around (and are not exclusive to): creating a vision for your life now, life beyond the empty nest, midlife renaissance, establishing sustainable balance and wellness, creating fufilling encore careers, transitioning in relationship, building a small business, managing stress, living creatively.
*Create your own group and email or call me to set up your group’s coaching sessions, or email or call me to check on groups now forming.
Group Coaching provides the experience and effectiveness of life coaching, and the benefits of connection and community.